Requesting Transcripts622 Online uses a service called Parchment to process all transcript requests. As a senior and eventually, alumni, you will need Parchment to request official transcripts for:
Please use Parchment to make a request any time you need an official transcript. Your first two transcript requests are free. Each additional transcript request will cost $5 in order to offset our processing fees. After you graduate, alumni fees will be $10 per transcript request.If you need an unofficial transcript, you can continue to access your transcript through your Campus Student portal at no cost.
- College applications (including Common App)
- Scholarship applications
- NCAA eligibility
- Military service
- Employment verifications
- Other post-high school programs and plans
View this video on how to order a transcript through Parchment: How to Order a Transcript With Parchment
- Instructions on how to access your unofficial transcript through Campus can be found here.
To Request a Transcript:
To log into your existing Parchment Account and order a transcript click the button below:
- The first two requests are free, after that, you will be charged $5.00 per transcript.
- If you are a current student and do not have a parchment account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration code.
If you can't remember your 622 Log in or password for Parchment, create a student support case by visiting support.parchment.com or click on the "Support" button when signed into your account.
- Click on the "Contact Us" button on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Enter a name, email (a good contact email address), and a short description of the issue.
- The more information provided by the student, the better. Include your school name (and date of birth within the private field).
- Parchment's student support will reach out to you within one business day to confirm account information.