Welcome to North Athletics!
The North Activities Office will be closed for Spring Break from March 10th-17th.
North High School students can participate in a variety of co-curricular activities which promote pride, build character, and instill good sportsmanship while developing personal and team excellence. We strive to provide activities that appeal to a wide range of students because we believe students involved in activities benefit greatly through their participation.
- Activities provide students with countless teachable moments during which values such as empathy, courage, fairness, and responsibility, as well as respect for self and others, can be developed.
- Activities connect students to caring adults in their learning environment who foster social-emotional growth and academic success.
- Activities provide students with opportunities for moral, social, emotional, and civic growth.
In order for activities to help students grow and develop their own moral compass, we must move beyond defining success by the scoreboard. We must create an atmosphere where student participation focuses on a higher purpose. Through well-defined pathways, supportive leadership, and intentional coaching, students can develop the capacity to lead productive, rewarding, and empathetic lives that result in the betterment of society.
Message from TCO-Athletic Trainer 2022-23 School Year
Registration for ATHLETICS
New admission prices are effective August 2022, for all athletic events.
Seniors 60+ Free
- Activities Handbook
- Physical Form
- All Schedules can be found at Metroeastconference.org
- Schedules at your fingertips. Download the mobile app, go to the app store on your mobile device-type in activity scheduler () Select Minnesota, North St. Paul High School.
- 2022 Parent/Guardian Feedback Form
- Maps and Directions
- ISD 622 Booster Club Accounting Guidelines
- Need help with team photos contact Lifetouch at 1-800-736-4753
Contact & Information
2416 11th Avenue East
North St Paul MN 55109
651-702-8600Phone651-748-6021Fax651-748-6099Office Hours7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.Follow Us on twitter@NorthActivitiesJed HelwigActivities Director651-748-6022Penny LaVickAssistant to the Activities Director651-748-6021Andy NavisActivities Coordinator651-748-6021