Welcome to what is sure to be a FABULOUS year here in third grade! I'm so excited to begin my 22nd year of teaching and look forward to a year full of exploring, learning, laughing, and a whole lot of FUN with your child!!
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. My husband Lance and I have been married for eleven years, and we LOVE to travel anywhere tropical...with palm trees being a must see! We are parents to a four legged furry friend... a dog named Rubi-Sue!
My schooling consists of a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Communicative Disorders, from the University of River Falls, and a Master's Degree in Education, from the University of St. Thomas. My license allows me to teach in grades 1-6.
It is an honor to be your child's teacher, and my hope and dream for this school year is to make every day a learning day... sprinkling fun and lots of laughter throughout.
Please contact me at any time! Let's make this a FABULOUS year... together.
- Clever login for elementary students and parents
- Log in to Clever using your student's 6-digit student ID email (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- Once logged into Clever, you can access Seesaw, Lexia, RazKids, and any other district learning system or app
- Campus Parent (formerly Parent Portal)
- provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more
- parents can keep their contact information up-to-date in Campus Parent to receive important texts and emails from the district and their school