Research, Evaluation & Assessment
We provide the following services to schools and their students:
- Coordination of district, state, and national assessments
- Data analysis and reporting
- Student performance data systems
- Support for the classroom, common and formative assessment
- Facilitation of data-driven decision-making, research, and school improvement planning
The ISD 622 Research, Evaluation, and Assessment Office facilitates data-informed decision-making through an equity lens by providing support in test administration and in collecting, analyzing, and reporting data to stakeholders.
Every decision relies on appropriate data to inform a cycle of continuous improvement in order to best meet the needs of all students.
Research Evaluation & Assessment
District Education Center
2520 E. 12th Avenue
North St. Paul, MN 55109
Dr. Amy Luckner
Dr. Sarah Berman-Young
MTSS Specialist, Q Comp Coordinator