Welcome to room 101. I am so excited to have your child in Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year. We will spend the year getting to know each other, celebrating our differences and discovering our similarities.
Here is a little background on me. I was born in Illinois. Then we moved around Wisconsin (a lot)! Before I was in 7th grade we moved to Duluth and returned to the Chicago area for 11th and 12th grade. I ended up back in MN for my undergraduate degree from Augsburg College in 1988. In 1997 I received my Masters in Education from Hamline University. Through all of the moving through 3 states, I am a Packer Backer at heart!!
My husband, Tom and I have been married since 1993. We have two beautiful boys. Jack is 23 a graduate from UM Morris and working in the "real world". Eric is 18 and heading off to St. Olaf College to continue is education.
In my "spare" time I enjoy running, reading and working outside in our yard. I love hanging with my family and friends playing games.
Feel free to stop in room 101 any time!
- Clever login for elementary students and parents
- Log in to Clever using your student's 6-digit student ID email (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- Once logged into Clever, you can access Seesaw, Lexia, RazKids, and any other district learning system or app
- Campus Parent (formerly Parent Portal)
- provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more
- parents can keep their contact information up-to-date in Campus Parent to receive important texts and emails from the district and their school