Welcome to room 101. I am so excited to have your child in Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year. We will spend the year getting to know each other, celebrating our differences and discovering our similarities.
Here is a little background on me. I was born in Illinois. Then we moved around Wisconsin (a lot)! Before I was in 7th grade we moved to Duluth and returned to the Chicago area for 11th and 12th grade. I ended up back in MN for my undergraduate degree from Augsburg College in 1988. In 1997 I received my Masters in Education from Hamline University. Through all of the moving through 3 states, I am a Packer Backer at heart!!
My husband, Tom and I have been married since 1993. We have two beautiful boys. Jack is 22 a graduate from UM Morris and working in the "real world". Eric is 17 and in 12th grade at Tartan High. Their music and sports schedules have kept us very busy.
In my "spare" time I enjoy running, reading and working outside in our yard. I love hanging with my family and friends playing games.
Feel free to stop in room 101 any time!
- Clever login for elementary students and parents
- Log in to Clever using your student's 6-digit student ID email (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- Once logged into Clever, you can access Seesaw, Lexia, RazKids, and any other district learning system or app
- Campus Parent (formerly Parent Portal)
- provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more
- parents can keep their contact information up-to-date in Campus Parent to receive important texts and emails from the district and their school