Successful students have involved parents. Research shows parent involvement is critical for children's success in school. We are proud of our dedicated parent organization that has enhanced our playground, updated our computer lab and purchased more than 15,000 books for our school.
Parents, consider being involved in these ways:
- Attend parent-teacher conferences in fall and spring. At Eagle Point we are proud of our 100% attendance at conferences!
- Know your child's friends and their parents.
- Make homework time a part of the child's daily routine.
- Volunteer at school. Come in during the day and/or take part in our Parent Group evening meetings.
- Let your child's teacher know of your support and concerns as they arise.
- Contact Tina Gschlecht, Eagle Point Parent Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to start volunteering.
Raising Money for our SchoolPlease click on the blue links to your right for information on what to save from General Mills Box Tops. You may also want to visit their website listed below:
Parents and friends of Eagle Point can support our school by participating in matching gift programs through their employers.
Eagle Point Parent GroupThe Eagle Point Parent Group, or EPPG, is a very active, talented and dedicated group of parents/guardians who continually strive to provide our students with additional learning opportunities. If you are the parent or guardian of an Eagle Point student, you are already a member! Please come and join us at a meeting and find out how you can help make this school year a success!
The EPPG meets the third Monday of each month from 6:30 - 8:00 PM in the Eagle Point Media Center. Childcare is provided at every meeting.The EPPG provides the students at Eagle Point with many fantastic opportunities for learning and having fun, including:
- Helped fund classroom SMART boards
- Field Trip funding and busing
- Halloween Spooktacular Ball
- Artist in Residence programs
- All-School Assemblies
- And Much, Much more!
Parent Group Officers:Chair - Dana PaulVice Chair - Kristina Langevin-BeekTreasurer - Chris CampbellSecretary - Heidi Olen
Feel free to contact Eagle Point Parent Group at email@example.com if you have an idea or suggestion. Thank you.