Successful students have involved parents. Research shows parent involvement is critical for children's success in school. We are proud of our dedicated parent organization that has enhanced our playground, updated our computer lab and purchased more than 15,000 books for our school.
Parents, consider being involved in these ways:
- Attend parent-teacher conferences in fall and spring. At Eagle Point we are proud of our 100% attendance at conferences!
- Know your child's friends and their parents.
- Make homework time a part of the child's daily routine.
- Volunteer at school. Come in during the day and/or take part in our Parent Group evening meetings.
- Let your child's teacher know of your support and concerns as they arise.
- Contact Dana Paul, Eagle Point Parent Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com to start volunteering.
Raising Money for our School - Box Tops are now online! No need to send them to schoolThere is a new procedure for collecting General Mills Box Tops. It's all electronic, no more clipping! Please click here for information on the new process.
Parents and friends of Eagle Point can support our school by participating in matching gift programs through their employers.
Eagle Point Parent GroupThe Eagle Point Parent Group, or EPPG, is a very active, talented and dedicated group of parents/guardians who continually strive to provide our students with additional learning opportunities. If you are the parent or guardian of an Eagle Point student, you are already a member! Please come and join us at a meeting and find out how you can help make this school year a success!
The EPPG meets the third Monday of each month from 6:30 - 8:00 PM in the Eagle Point Media Center. Childcare is provided at every meeting.The EPPG provides the students at Eagle Point with many fantastic opportunities for learning and having fun, including:
- Helped fund classroom SMART boards
- Field Trip funding and busing
- Halloween Spooktacular Ball
- Artist in Residence programs
- All-School Assemblies
- And much, much more!
Parent Group Officers:Chair - Lisa LeeVice Chair - Gabe MorcombTreasurer - Kristina Langevin-BeekSecretary - Jacqueline Friese
Feel free to contact Eagle Point Parent Group at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an idea or suggestion. Thank you.