Parent Involvement Overview
Successful students have involved parents. Research shows parent involvement is critical for children's success in school. We are proud of our dedicated parent organization that has enhanced our playground, updated our computer lab and purchased more than 15,000 books for our school.
Parents, consider being involved in these ways:
- Attend parent-teacher conferences in fall and spring. At Eagle Point we are proud of our 100% attendance at conferences!
- Know your child's friends and their parents.
- Make homework time a part of the child's daily routine.
- Volunteer at school. Come in during the day and/or take part in our Parent Group evening meetings.
- Let your child's teacher know of your support and concerns as they arise.
Raising Money for our School - Box Tops are now online! No need to send them to schoolThere is a new procedure for collecting General Mills Box Tops. It's all electronic, no more clipping! Please click here for information on the new process.
Parents and friends of Eagle Point can support our school by participating in matching gift programs through their employers.