About Oakdale Elementary
Oakdale Elementary is a culturally, linguistically, and socioeconomically diverse school seated in the southwest corner of Oakdale, Minnesota near the headquarters of 3M. The school was originally built in 1967. There have been a few additions since that time. Three additional classrooms and a gymnasium were added in 2000.
- Oakdale Elementary is home to approximately 525 students in grades PreK-5.
- Our school houses a multiple needs center, which works with families and students with developmental cognitive disabilities.
- Oakdale has highly qualified and caring staff to meet the needs of a diverse student population.
- Beyond the regular classroom, we have a number of programs to support the diversity of learners in our school. Click the links below to learn more.
- We have an active PTA which partners with the school to help provide field trip opportunities and other much-needed classroom supplies.
- In addition to a rigorous curriculum aligned to the Common Core Standards, we have many extra-curricular and community service opportunities for students.
- School Musical for grades 1-5
The Oakdale Elementary community pledges to work together to monitor student achievement and to maintain a positive school and home environment, which supports and challenges each student.