Health and Well-Being2017-2018 Wellness Program
Welcome back to another Health and Well-Being year! District 622 continues the wellness program with Health Partners' Health and Well-Being for the 2017/2018 year. Make sure you and your spouse (if applicable) complete the Health and Well-Being program by March 31, 2018 to qualify for the Preferred Benefit effective July 1, 2018.
- To access the wellness program go to www.healthpartners.com:
- If you have already logged on to the Health Partners website, log in using your existing username/password. Then, from your personalized home page, click on "Health Assessment and well-being activities"
- For those of you who have not set up a Health Partners username and password click on "Sign Up" and register. Then, from your personalized home page, click on "Health Assessment and well-being activities"
- Log-on instructions can also be found here.
How to complete the program:
Both the employee and the applicable spouse must complete steps 1 and 2 by March 31, 2018.1. Take the online health assessment by November 30, 2017.
2. Complete ONE wellness activity listed below. These activities can also be found on the Well-Being home page under the “Available Activities” section. You and your applicable spouse may choose any program from the following:Health Partners Programs:
- Once logged on you will be directed to complete your health assessment. Please allow 15 - 20 minutes to complete the assessment.
District-managed Challenges through Health Partners:
- 10,000 Steps Program
- Health Coaching
- Tobacco Program
- Sleep Program
- Stress Program
- Beating the Blues Program
- Well@Work Screening (Know Your Numbers)
- Frequent Fitness
For a sample module of the Health and Well-Being web experience please click here.Preferred Benefit
- More information coming soon!
The preferred benefit remains the same as previous years:
Please note the spouse participation is if the spouse is covered under the District health insurance. Both the employee and covered spouse must complete the Health Assessment and Wellness Activity to qualify for the Preferred Benefit. If one chooses not to participate, both the employee and spouse will have the non-preferred benefit level July 1, 2018.
- For those on the NationalONE 200-25 Plan: a $20 differential of the office visit co-pay
- For those on and one of the NationalONE VEBA 2000-100%, NationalONE VEBA 1500-100%, NationalONE HSA 2500-100% plan, and NationalOne $6200-100% HDHP: a $250 deductible differential
- For example, if an employee and spouse on the NationalONE 200-25 plan choose not to participate in the wellness program, then July 1, 2018 the employee, spouse, and family will have an office visit copay $20 greater than those that completed the Health and Well-Being program.
Informational meetings about the Health and Well-Being program will be scheduled for first 2 weeks of October at each site. More information about this will be coming soon.
Health Partners Health and Well-Being representatives can be reached at 1-800-311-1052 Monday - Thursday 8am-8pm and Friday 8am-6pm.