Health and Well-Being
2020-2021 Wellness Incentive Program
Welcome to the Health and Well-Being Incentive Program for 2020-2021! The qualifying period for the program is July 1, 2020, through March 31, 2021. Make sure you and your spouse (if applicable) complete the Health and Well-Being program by March 31, 2021, to qualify for the Preferred Benefit effective July 1, 2021.
- To access the wellness program go to www.healthpartners.com:
- If you have already logged on to the Health Partners website, log in using your existing username/password. Then, from your personalized home page, click on "Healthy Living" and then "Health Assessment".
- For those of you who have not set up a Health Partners username and password click on "Sign Up" and register. Then, from your personalized home page, click on "Healthy Living" and then "Health Assessment".
- Health and Well-Being Presentation including log-in instructions, program details, and deadlines.
How to Complete the Program:
Both the employee and the applicable spouse must complete Steps 1 and 2 by March 31, 2021.Step 1. Take the online health assessment.
Step 2. Complete ONE wellness activity listed below.
- Once logged on you will be directed to complete your health assessment. Please allow 15 - 20 minutes to complete the assessment.
Health Partners Programs:
- These activities can also be found on the Well-Being home page under the “Available Activities” section. You and your applicable spouse may choose any program from the following:
- 10,000 Steps Program (8 weeks tracking; ability to sync tracking with certain fitness devices)
- Well-being Phone Coaching (Work 1:1 with a professional health coach over the phone)
- Healthy Thinking
- Go for Fruits & Veggies (Commit to trying three new habits over the course of this activity)
- Choose to Lose (Commit to trying three new habits over the course of this activity)
- Sleep Tracker (8 weeks tracking)
- Stress Tracker (8 weeks tracking)
- Tackle Stress
- Tobacco Cessation
- Sugar Smart
- Know Your Numbers Biometric Screening (Well@Work Screening)
- (Must be completed at the ISD 622 Well@Work Clinic)
- Frequent Fitness
- (Must have two months of 12 visits each month; the two months must be completed by February 28, 2021)
The Preferred Benefit:
The preferred benefit remains the same as previous years:
Please note the spouse participation is needed if the spouse is covered under the District health insurance. Both the employee and covered spouse must complete the Health Assessment and Wellness Activity to qualify for the Preferred Benefit. If one chooses not to participate, both the employee and spouse (and any dependents on the plan) will have the non-preferred benefit level July 1, 2021.
- For those on the NationalONE 200-25 Plan: a $20 differential of the office visit copay
- For those on one of the following plans, NationalONE VEBA 2000-100%, NationalONE VEBA 1150-100%, NationalONE HSA 2700-100% plan, and NationalOne $6200-100% HDHP: a $250 deductible differential
- For example, if an employee and spouse on the NationalONE 200-25 plan choose not to participate in the wellness program, then July 1, 2021, the employee, spouse, and family will have an office visit copay $20 greater than those that completed the Health and Well-Being program.
Health Partners Health and Well-Being representatives can be reached at 1-800-311-1052 Monday - Thursday 8am-8pm and Friday 8am-6pm.