About Our SchoolOur role at Richardson Elementary School is to develop citizens who can effectively and constructively function in an ever-changing democratic society.
Richardson Elementary is nestled in a residential area of North St. Paul, Minnesota and houses approximately 500 students in kindergarten through fifth grade.
Our staff works hard to instill pride, responsibility and a love of learning in each of our students. We teach our students to function independently and responsibly in the community.
- Provide a challenging and enriched curriculum allowing for individual differences, and to maximize each student's potential.
- Encourage a positive self-concept and respect for others.
- Guide students toward skills necessary to think, reason, evaluate and function independently and responsibly.
- Instill a desire for learning and discovering now, and in the future.
- Continue to develop professionally and grow towards excellence.
Richardson Elementary School Rules
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Use appropriate voice level and courteous language.
- Follow directions from all adults.
- Be accurate and truthful in words and actions.
- Behave and move in an orderly and safe manner.
- Be prepared and participate in your learning.
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Always try your best.
Have fun and be safe.
- Positive Attitude: I will feel good about myself and others.
- Self Control: I will manage my body and my language and encourage others to do the same.
- Respect: I will treat myself, others and property with respect.
- Responsibility: I will demonstrate responsibility through positive behavior.
- Cooperation: I will cooperate with others for the success of everyone.
- Personal Best/Success: I will strive for my personal best/success at all times.