Welcome to Weaver! My name is Christa Edlund and I am very excited to work with you and your child this year! I graduated from the College of St. Benedict/St. John's University for my K-8 teaching degree and I have my K-12 Teaching English as a Second Language license from Hamline University. I have my Masters in Literacy Education from Hamline. This is my 11th year teaching and all of those years have been at Weaver. I feel so fortunate to be part of such an amazing community of teachers, students, and families. Weaver is an especially amazing place to be because we continue to grow as a Leader in Me Lighthouse School. We have see amazing leadership from students of all ages at our school and we are excited to continue this journey. In my spare time I love reading, spending time with family and friends, sports, shopping, cooking, and spoiling my 3 nephews. I have a black and white border collie/springer spaniel named Birdie who I love to death. She's very spoiled and going for walks with her is always a highlight of my day. Kindergarten is an important year where your child will grow in so many ways. I am passionate about helping your child develop skills in all areas of their life including leadership, social/emotional, physical, and academic. I am looking forward to working together with you to help your kindergartener thrive during their first year of school and throughout all their years at Weaver. Please do not hesitate to visit our school, call, or email at any time with questions or concerns. It is going to be a great year!
- Clever login for elementary students and parents
- Log in to Clever using your student's 6-digit student ID email (ex. email@example.com) and password
- Once logged into Clever, you can access Seesaw, Lexia, RazKids, and any other district learning system or app
- Campus Parent (formerly Parent Portal)
- provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more
- parents can keep their contact information up-to-date in Campus Parent to receive important texts and emails from the district and their school