Welcome to the District 622 Enrollment Center
District 622 has a centralized Student Enrollment Center that allows parents to register their students in one centralized location.Enrollment Center HoursMonday-Friday7:30 am - 4:30 pmNOTE: Interpreters are available by appointment. Call 651-748-7550 to make an appointment.
Enrollment Packets & Information
- In order to enroll their child in school, District 622 residents must complete the online enrollment packet.
- If you are unable to complete the online registration packet, please contact Cindy Dunham at 651-748-7550 or email@example.com.
- Information about Intra-District Transfers, Student Not Living with Parent, and Non-Resident Enrollment is listed below.
Elementary School (Grades 1-5)
Secondary School (Grades 6-12)
622 Online School (Grades K-12)
Student Not Living with Parent
How to return enrollment packets
If you are unable to complete the online enrollment process and need to return a paper copy of the forms, you may do any of the following:
2520 East 12th Avenue
North St. Paul, MN 55109
The dropbox is located to the right of the main doorway of the District Education Center, 2520 E. 12th Avenue, North St. Paul.
- Mask required by students (PreK and older), staff and visitors
- Maintain social distance
- If possible, have only one adult come to the enrollment center
- Wash your hands often
- Stay home if you are sick
- Submit completed enrollment packets via mail, email, fax, or dropbox if possible