Welcome to Math - Mrs. Volkman
Where do I find the AGENDA for Mrs. Volkman’s class?
NOTE: The AGENDA will provide you with all assignments, extra copies, answers keys, and videos to support your learning.
What if I need to RETAKE a test?
1. Turn in your COMPLETED homework stamp sheet (PURPLE).
2. Turn in your COMPLETED review packet.
3. Correct ALL of your errors ON A SEPARATE SHEET OF PAPER.
4. Submit to Mrs. Volkman. Go over it together.
5. When ready, Mrs. Volkman will give you a pass to do a retake during Advisory!
6.The best score will be recorded in the gradebook.
Deadline: 10 days to complete.
7th Grade Video Lesson Link can be found here:
8th Grade Video Lesson Link can be found here:
Important Facts about Mrs. Volkman:
- I have two boys! They have the same birthday!!
- I love(d) playing softball.
I cannot live without ketchup.
I LOVE MATH!
- When I grow up I want to be the announcer for the Minnesota WILD.
- GO, TWINS!!
I love District 622 - I attended Oakdale Elementary, Maplewood Middle, and Tartan High School.
- allows students to digitally submit homework assignments, review grades, participate in interactive discussions, receive announcements and feedback, take tests, and more. As a parent, you will be able to view your child’s activity within the platform.
- provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more. Make sure your contact information is current so you can receive texts and emails from District 622. You can update your contact information in Campus Parent.