District 622 Families,
We are excited to announce that FREE nutritious meals will be available to all children 18 years and younger until December 31, or until federal funds are exhausted!
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided at school on hybrid learning days.
- To-go meals will be available curbside for all hybrid model students as well as students enrolled in 622 Online.
- Meal pick-up will be held weekly, on Wednesdays, at each school from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
- NOTE: John Glenn families need to pick up meals at another location due to the on-going construction.
- Only North, Tartan, and Maplewood will have additional pick-up time from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM on Wednesdays.
- Parents may pick up meals for all of their children at whichever school is convenient for them (No pick-up atJohn Glenn due to construction).
- If meals cannot be picked up on the designated day and time, arrangements can be made by contacting your school.
Similar to the free meal program that District 622 operated in the spring and summer, all families are invited to participate in this FREE program. Students do not need to be enrolled in District 622 Schools. Families can pick up one meal package per child per week.
Families are also encouraged to complete an Application for Educational Benefits for the 2020-2021 school year at family.titank12.com.
For the most up-to-date information regarding the 2020-2021 school meal program, please visit the District 622 Back-to-School website. For questions, please call 651-748-7530.
We look forward to seeing families at pick-up and providing healthy meals to our students.
District 622 Nutrition Services
Food Pick-up FAQ
Q: Do we have to pay for the meals?
Q: What time can I pick up the meals?
Q: Does my child have to come along to pick up the meals?
Q: Do I have to prove my children attend school in District 622?
Q: Can I take a meal for myself or other adult family members?
Q: What other food resources are available for my family?