The North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District would like to welcome you and your child to Kindergarten! The Enrollment Center can answer any questions you may have and assist you through the enrollment process.
Find out more about Kindergarten
- Participate in the Kindergarten information night activity for the school at which your student will enroll.
- All District elementary schools will hold a virtual information night on January 18, 2023.
- Families of incoming Kindergarten students will receive a postcard from their school with more information.
- If you do not know which school your child will attend, call 651-748-7550.
- If you have recently moved or did not receive anything from your school in the mail, please contact the Enrollment Center at 651-748-7550.
Register your child for Kindergarten
Enroll your child in Kindergarten at the Enrollment Center
Beginning January 2023 parents may enroll their child in Kindergarten for the 2023-2024 school year.
- The Enrollment Center is open year-round Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. unless listed on the Enrollment Center page as closed.
- Parents need to complete the online enrollment process.
Please bring the following items to the Enrollment Center, along with the completed packet
- Some items can be uploaded with the online enrollment process including your child's birth certificate and your proof of residency (rental agreement, purchase agreement, utility bill, etc).
- If your child has completed their early childhood screening, those records may already be in the system. Otherwise, a copy will be needed. If your child has not been screened, please visit our early childhood screening page for more information or call 651-702-8468 to schedule an appointment.
- Immunization records - provide a copy to the Enrollment Center.
- If your child has an IEP/Evaluation report - provide a copy to the Enrollment Center.