Targeted Opportunities for Personal Success (TOPS)
Targeted Opportunities for Personal Success (TOPS) is an offering of optional courses that are targeted to students in need of additional support.
TOPS courses are possible for qualifying students through funds available by the Minnesota Department of Education. Please consider taking advantage of this powerful opportunity for your child.
- Classes are first-come, first-served for qualifying students.
- Students can sign up after a session begins if there is still room in the class.
- Students must plan on attending the entire session. After five consecutive absences, he/she will be dropped from the class.
- What is "TOPS"?
- My child doesn't meet a qualifying indicator. Can he/she still enroll in a TOPS class?
- What if my child cannot make every scheduled TOPS class, can they still participate?
- Why was my child recommended for TOPS?
- How will my child get home after TOPS?
- Does my child get grades for TOPS?