• W-2 Information 

    Beginning November 30, 2016 and running through January 6, 2017, you will have the ability to choose between receiving your W-2 as a paper form or electronically.   You will make this choice by logging in to Skyward Employee Access the same way you do view your pay checks or request time off.  A window will pop up asking if you would like to receive your W-2 as a paper form or to have it available electronically via Skyward Employee Access. 

    If you do not make a choice before January 7, 2017, you will receive a paper W-2.

    Frequently Asked Questions:

    Can I receive a paper form and access my W-2 via Skyward Employee Access?

    No.  The system only allows one or the other, not both.

    Is my information private on Skyward Employee Access?

    Yes.  Only you can log in with your user ID and password and you must enter your social security number to view or print your W-2. 

    How do access my W-2 on Skyward Employee Access?

    You can log on to www.isd622.org/staffresources and click on Skyward – Online Payroll Information System

    • Enter your user ID and password
    • Click on Employee Information
    • Under Payroll – select W2 Information
    • On the right side of the screen, select the button View W2
    • Enter your Social Security Number and click Print

    How do I receive a paper W-2?

    Paper W-2’s are distributed at your school/building no later than January 31.  If you sign up for electronic W-2s, you will not receive a paper W-2.

    If I chose to receive my W-2 electronically, can I switch to receiving a paper copy instead?  Or if I chose paper can I switch to electronic?

    If you sign up for paper, you will receive a paper W-2 for 2016 issued by January 31, 2017.  If you sign up for electronic, you will be able to electronically access your 2016 form by January 31, 2017.  

    If, after January 31, you want to change how you receive future W-2s you can complete a W-2 Preference Change form (This form will be available again beginning February 1, 2017). Your W-2 preference will be switched for future years.