ISD 622 Guidelines and Procedures
for Health and Safety
2021-2022 School Year
If you have questions about Coronavirus, you can call the MDH COVID-19 hotline at 651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903 between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
What is COVID-19?
- COVID-19 is a viral respiratory illness
- The virus can cause mild to severe illness
- The virus can be spread to other people by nose and mouth droplets when someone who is infected coughs, sneezes, or exhales
- Good everyday practices include:
- wearing a face covering
- maintaining social distancing
- hand-washing and the use of hand sanitizer (when soap and water aren't available)
- covering coughs and sneezes
- staying home if you are ill
- using technology to connect with family and friends instead of gathering in groups