Minnesota Department of Health testing recommendations
As school-age children return to school, sports, and after-school school activities, the Minnesota Department of Health has school testing recommendations.
Tests are available through community testing sites, pharmacies, or through your healthcare provider. Visit the MDH testing website for more information.
- COVID-19 Testing for Kids and Families
- COVID-19 Testing Locations
- Ramsey County COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Washington County COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Free at-home COVID-19 test (order 4 free at-home test kits)
- COVID-19 Vault Saliva Testing at Home
Find Testing Sites (MDH)