Ms. GardnerAVID CoordinatorHigh PotentialCoordinator & TeacherYoung ScholarsCoordinator & TeacherEmail:Phone: 651-748-6620
- - allows students to digitally submit homework assignments, review grades, participate in interactive discussions, receive announcements and feedback, take tests, and more. As a parent, you will be able to view your child’s activity within the platform.
- - provides parents and students access to announcements, assignments, attendance, bus routes, fees, grades, report cards, schedules, and more. Make sure your contact information is current so you can receive texts and emails from District 622. You can update your contact information in Campus Parent.
Here is a little about myself. I...
- Live in Hammond, WI, which is about 35 minutes from Maplewood
- Have three kids - Colton (17), Brecca (15), and Declan (14).
- Have 2 cats
- Love reading young adult literature and adult mystery/detective series
- Love football (Go 49ers, Packers, and the Kansas City!!!!)
- Enjoy gardening
- Love to bake
- Am very organized
- Have a sister who teaches FACS at Tartan
- Love thunderstorms
- Grew up on 10 acres in North Dakota
- Am still best friends with an elementary classmate
- Love sharks, otters, crocodiles, and snakes
- Am a huge advocate for mental health awareness - #endthestigma
- Love action movies and TV series