Campus Student and Campus Parent
New Users: Campus Parent (formerly Parent Portal) accounts will be sent in September to the parent/guardian email address we have on file. There is no need to complete additional paperwork. For students who enroll after the start of the school year, account information will be sent to parents/guardians via email within 1-7 business days of your student enrolling. Please note the Campus Parent is not currently used for Pre-K students.
Existing Users: If you have forgotten your username and/or password, please click on the Campus Parent Login link above and follow the steps to retrieve your account information.
Campus Mobile App: Once Parents/Guardians have created an account for the Campus Portal from a browser, the mobile app can be downloaded to a mobile device from the app store. Search for 'Campus Portal' and download it. Enter 'North' or 'Maplewood' in the District Name and select Minnesota as the State. Select North St Paul-Maplewood and enter your Username and Password.
Update Information: Parents/guardians have the ability to update household information (phone number, address, cell phone, work phone, and email) through the Parent Portal. This information will be applied to all of your students enrolled in ISD 622 schools. Simply click on 'More' and then the Address or Family Information you wish to update. You will be contacted if more information is needed.
North St Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District Campus Parent User Guidelines and System Requirements
North St Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale Schools uses the Campus Student Information System for students grades K-12 to collect student data while also allowing parents to view the records of their children, including grades, schedule, and attendance. Rights to Campus Parent will be granted to parents or guardians of currently enrolled elementary, middle and high school students.
Access to the Campus Parent is a privilege, not a right. The District reserves the right to deny access to anyone and to add or delete functions from Campus Parent at any time. Users of Campus Parent are required to adhere to the following:
- Users will act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner.
- Users will not attempt to harm or destroy the school or the district’s data or networks.
- Users will not attempt to access data or any account owned by another user.
- Users will not use the Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be in violation of these laws may be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- Users who identify a security problem with Campus Parent must notify the North St Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District immediately.
Note: Step-parents or Guardians that do not have legal custody of a child will not be granted Campus Parent rights unless a copy of legal documentation is provided.
Security features of Campus Parent:
- Access to Campus Parent is as available and at your own risk.
- All attempts at logging into the system are recorded, including a traceable audit trail, to the unique address of the computer attempting to connect.
- Complex (strong) passwords are enforced for Parent Portal login.
Concerns regarding Campus Parent data:
- Grade posting should occur within ten school days following the due date of any assignment, project or assessment.
- Parents with questions about Campus Parent data such as attendance, grades or performance marks are encouraged to address these issues in the following order:
- Discuss the issue with their child.
- Discuss the issue with the teacher via email or personally. A link to the teacher’s email address may be found in the student schedule.
- Discuss the issue with the Administrator in your child’s building.
Additional questions or comments about Campus Parent may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.