The North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District would like to welcome you and your child to Kindergarten! The Enrollment Center can answer any questions you may have and assist you through the enrollment process. You may contact the Enrollment Center, at 651-748-7550, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Enrollment Center, located at the District Education Center, 2520 East 12th Avenue, in North St. Paul, Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Find out more about Kindergarten
- Participate in the virtual Kindergarten Information Night for the school at which your student will enroll.
- All District elementary schools will hold their virtual Information Night at 6 PM on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021.
- Families of incoming Kindergarten students will receive a postcard from their school with more information.
- All Kindergarten registrations must be completed at the Enrollment Center.
- If you do not know which school your child will attend, call 651-748-7550.
- Your home school will mail out reminders prior to the event, however, if you have recently moved or did not receive anything in the mail, please contact the Enrollment Center at 651-748-7550.
Register your child for Kindergarten
Enroll your child in Kindergarten at the Enrollment Center
Beginning January 2021 parents may enroll their child in Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year at the Enrollment Center, 2520 East 12th Avenue, North St. Paul.
- The Enrollment Center is open year-round Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. unless listed on the Enrollment Center page as closed.
- Parents will need to fill out the Enrollment Packet at the time of Registration. All of the forms can be printed off the Web site or picked up at the Enrollment Center.
Kindergarten Enrollment FormsContents of the Kindergarten Enrollment Packet are:
- Student Enrollment Form
- Minnesota Language Survey
- Enrollment Survey
- Equity Demographics Survey
- Student and Parent – Internet Use Agreement Form (2 pages)
- McKinney-Vento Questionnaire
- Are Your Kids Ready – Minnesota’s Immunization Law (2 pages)
- Student Immunization Form (2 pages)
- Request for Student Records
- Daycare/Alternate Address – link to Google form
- Early Childhood Screening Questionnaire
- Nutrition Services Overview
Please bring the following items to the Enrollment Center, along with the completed packet:
NOTE: If your child's proof of age, immunization, and screening records are not on file, your child will not be allowed to begin school, so plan now and make appointments early.
- Birth Certificate - The original or copy of the child’s birth certificate, passport, or another government-issued document.
- Proof of Residency – rental agreement, purchase agreement, utility bill, etc.
- Immunization Records - Up-to-date immunization records, as required by state law.
- Early Childhood Screening Records - Early Childhood Screening records (early childhood screening is required for admission into the Pre-Kindergarten program). If your child has not been screened, please call 651-702-8468 to schedule an appointment.
- IEP/Evaluation – if applicable