District 622 Health Services
Health Services Staff believe that healthy students are more receptive to learning. To that end, we partner with school personnel, to promote the health of students and the creation of healthy school environments.
Health Service Goals:
Our primary goal is to identify and minimize/eliminate health-related barriers to learning. To accomplish this goal, the Health Services Staff works as part of the school team to:
- Promote students and staff wellness
- Provide skilled health care
- Promote students' wellbeing
- Establish communicable disease prevention and control measures
- Enhance healthy behaviors
- Encourage self-care
- Assess and communicate student health concerns to parents/guardians, pertinent school staff and medical community as indicated
To learn more about Health Services, click on the attached links. If you have any questions, please contact us.