School District 622
Minnesota Association of Townships Scholarship
Deadline: May 1, 2021
Award Value: $2,000 (up to five scholarships awarded)
Eligibility: Students currently enrolled in 11th grade and attending a Minnesota public, private or parochial high school or home study program.
· Students should complete the scholarship application which is available via the website link listed above.
· Students must write a 450 – 500-word essay that addresses the topic described in the application.
Along with the completed application and written essay, students must submit:
· A current high school transcript
· A letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or counselor
· Applicants must be a high school junior to apply.
All items must be postmarked by May 1, 2021, and mailed to:
Minnesota Association of Townships Scholarship Program
P.O. Box 267
St. Michael, MN 55376