Independent School District (ISD) 622 is looking for Substitute Teachers & Substitute Paras for the 2017- 2018 school year!
Substitute Teacher: Pay Rate: $130.00 full day/$70.00 half day. The Substitute will work ON-CALL throughout the school year.
*A Valid Minnesota short call substitute License OR teaching license is required for all substitute teaching positions.
Qualifications: If you hold a bachelor’s degree and would like to substitute within our school district, click below for the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) website on how to obtain a short call license, if you don't already hold a license. In the meantime, apply for a substitute position through the link below to be added to the substitute teaching pool for the 2017-2018 school year.
Substitute Para Professional: Pay Rate: Special Ed Para Sub - $14.51/hr., Lunch/Playground Monitor Sub - $13.70/hr., Preschool EA Sub - $13.33/hr.
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated individuals to make an impact in our schools assisting teachers with students with special needs in the classroom, as well as other Para positions such as recess/lunch room assistance, and hall monitor supervision!
Qualifications: High school diploma/GED and some experience working with children is required to apply. A two year degree or Passing Para Pro Assessment Score is preferred.
Independent School District (ISD) 622 Mission Statement:
“A Community Collaborative Dedicated to Educating and Empowering all Learners to Excel in our Changing World.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Accountability — Accept personal and shared accountability for the results of our work with learners.
- Integrity — Demonstrate the core values of openness, honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Excellence — Seek excellence and attain high levels of achievement in every endeavor.
- Achievement — Focus on the results of action (learning) and not the action itself (teaching).
- Courage — Do what needs to be done because it is the right thing to do.
- Teamwork — Willing to collaborate.
- Respect — Respect every individual and provide high levels of service for internal and external customers.
Thank you for your Interest and Desire to Join the District 622 Community!
Substitute Teacher Links